Monday, October 22, 2012

Welcome to my Blogger Site!

Hi all and thanks for visiting my Blogger site! First thing first, introductions. My name is Stephanie and I have been a Blogger way before Blogging was cool. I have built all kinds of Blog sites for myself, friends, family and clients. I wanted to put this Blog together as a sort of “information repository” for all those looking to start their own Blog and for a solid introduction to the Blogosphere.
I have organized this Blog in what I hope is a very to easy follow order consisting of the following sections:
  • Introductions to Blog Sites – if you are new to Blogging, here is a great place to start!
  • Free Blogging Resources – I will guide you through some great online resources where you can setup a Blog site for free
  • Premium Blogging Resources – want your own private Blog? You’ll need to choose a domain name, get hosting and setup a great looking Blog – and the best thing is – it’s all a piece of cake!
  • Getting Visitors – your Blog is up and running, but where is the traffic? I will take a look at several methods of traffic generation (not just SEO!!)
  • WordPress Tutorials – WordPress is a huge player in the Blogosphere, and I wanted to dedicate several tutorials to those new to WordPress to help in getting started.
I also want to make you aware of my free WordPress installation services at my sister site – Blog Sites. Although installing WordPress is extremely easy nowadays, I know it an be a little daunting to some. I will also install some pretty great plugins that help with site speed (very important!), security and social media :)
I hope the information within this Blog site proves useful and informative! I am always available to help those new to Blogging who need a little help or advice, so if you fall into this category, please feel free to email me: admin at blogsites dot us.
Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment